Our House Grief Support Center – The Saul Brandman Center
OUR HOUSE grief support center provides the community with grief support services, education and resources. Since 1993 OUR HOUSE has helped thousands of grieving children, teens and adults as they embark upon their journeys to healing. Support groups and other programs are offered for children ages 4 to 18 years. Group fees are based on a sliding scale. No one is ever turned away due to an inability to pay.
The nonsectarian, nonprofit organization has over 100 professionally trained and supervised volunteers. They also offer grief training for mental health clinicians, the clergy, school personnel and medical and hospice professionals.
WEST LOS ANGELES
1663 Sawtelle Blvd., Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 90025
Ph: (310) 473-1511
Fax: (310) 473-1515
21860 Burbank Blvd., Suite 195, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Ph: (818) 222-3344
Fax: (818) 222-3392
You will be placed in a group that is age and relationship specific.
OUR HOUSE Grief Support offers groups for:
- Adults who have experienced the death of a partner or spouse
- Parents who have experienced the death of a son or daughter
- Adults who have experienced the death of a mother or father
- Siblings who have experienced the death of a brother or sister
- General Grief– Adults who have experienced the death of a friend or relative
- Children who have experienced the death of a Parent
- General Grief- Children who have experienced the death of a friend or relative